2011 was a wonderful year and it seems like it just started.
In 2011, I came across many beauty brands. Experienced many different products, from different brands. It was a great experience to try out different brands which I never tried or heard about them. Blogging made me discover many brands and websites. I always thought it was hard to get hands on international brands, as they were not available in Pakistan. But, then I came to know about many websites through which I shopped, many affordable and amazing products, like NYX Cosmetics and Sleek Makeup; my all time favorite brands.
If you want to try NYX Cosmetics, you can shop from HERE, it has quite affordable shipping rates.
Following are my favorite picks, that I either bought, was gifted or was sent for review; that I used a lot and LOVED.
My Favorite Lipbalms that I discovered/used/loved in 2011.
1. Pink Magic Lip Balm.
2. Sleek Tinted Lip Conditioner - Electro Peach.
3. EOS Lip Balm - Summer Fruit.
4. The Body Shop Born Lippy - Watermelon.
My favorite Lipglosses that I bought and tried in 2011
1. Elf Mineral Lipgloss - Fierce.
2. Luscious Cosmetics Plumping Lip Gloss - Cherry Biscotti.
3. NYX Cosmetics Megashine Lipgloss - Smokey Look. [Review]
Favorite Nail Polishes that I bought in 2011. Check out all the NOTD's by my favorite Nail Polishes HERE
1. Sweet Touch.
2. Luscious Cosmetics.
3. Glamorous Face USA.
4. Golden Rose.
Favorite Lipsticks, that I was gifted and bought.
1. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - Coral Rush.
2. BeautyUk Cosmetics Lipstick - In the Buff. [Review]
2. Medora Lipstick - Beloved. [Review]
Face Products that were sent to me:
1. Liz Earle - Sheer Skin Tint. [Review]
2. Luscious Cosmetics - Foundation Stick. [Review]
3. Lioele - Dollish Veil Vita BB Cream. [Review]
4. Adorn Mineral Cosmetics - Face Primer. [Review]
I am a blush freak. I have many and I enjoy each one of them. But some of my favorites are:
1. Elf Contouring Blush/Bronzing Duo. [Review]
2. Sleek Makeup Blush - Rose Gold.
2. Sleek Makeup Blush - Aruba.
I was looking for good kajal/kohl and eye liner. I was looking for something which does not smudge on my oily lids. Since I got to know about Maybelline Eye Studio Drama Gel liner, I was looking for it and it was always "out of stock". But, finally I found and it has to be in my favorite list.
1. Oriflame Kohl/Kajal.
2. Maybelline Eye Studio Drama Gel Liner.
Last but not the least, my favorite eye shadows/eye shadow palette. I heard a lot about Sleek Makeup eye shadow palettes, and wanted to try them. I wished for one, and now I have 3 of them :D
1. Oh So Special Palette.
2. Storm Palette.
3. Au Naturel Palette.
These are some of my FAVORITE beauty products of 2011, that I discovered and then bought or was sent. But, I enjoyed using them.
Some of the things were the same this year, which were my favorite last year, that is why I didn't include in this post. Or some of the things which I didn't discover this year.
What are your favorite beauty products of 2011? Start collecting your favorite beauty products of 2011. Contest coming soon on my facebook page when I reach 1500 'Likes'. :D